At Barawood Publishing Ltd. we take the security of your data very seriously and do all that we can to ensure that we conform to the laws and best practice of the industry. This document lays down how we will use any personal data that we may collect and your rights to view or amend it.
I. WHAT INFORMATION WILL WE COLLECT We may keep any information that you provide when you fill in any forms on our website or when you contact us. Plus we may keep details of any transactions that you carry out through our system, details of your visit to our website and the details of resources that you access using our website.
3. PASSING YOUR INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES The data we collect using your browsing pattern is sent to our agencies for monitoring and analytical purposes. However we do not disclose individual information to them but only aggregated and generalised information.
4. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION In the following events we may wish to disclose your information to third parties: In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; If Barawood Publishing or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets; If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce or apply any of our terms and conditions.
5. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES Our website may contain links to third party websites. Please note that if you follow a link to any such website we do not accept any liability or responsibility because these websites have their own Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policies.
6. PERSONAL DATA STORAGE LOCATION Any data that we may make (also mentioned above) while you use our website may be transferred to a destination / storage location outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). By submitting your personal data you agree to this transfer storage and processing. We strive to ensure security of your personal data but we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our storage site and any transmission is at your own risk.
7. YOU CAN REQUEST YOUR INFORMATION The UK Data Protection Act provides you with the right to access information held about you. Any such request may be charged a fee of £ I0 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. If you require such information please contact us as below.